By the way, if you haven't registered your car(s) yet, take a minute and do so to help answer the age old question, How many are left?

Mark Elliott
64 Crown 4 door in Nampa Idaho
At 05:17 AM 10/24/2005 -0700, you wrote:
From: "Matt Hopkins" <mhoppy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: IML:  Welcome Abe, Imperial habit
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 07:13:09 -0500
Yes Abe, the Imperial habit is hard to break. Because of their low price and
rarity, we want to save as many as we can and put our money where our mouth
is.... It would be interesting but probably does not merit a new thread, how
many members have more than one Imperial
Matt Hopkins
66 Crown
75 Lebaron
92 Imperial