Re: IML: multi Imperial families

IML,

I also own several Imperials, but my list is somewhat different than the average Imperial owner, as all of my Imperials are of one year, 1968's.

1.  1968 Crown convertible, Forest green.
2.  1968 Crown convertible, Polar white.
3.  1968 Crown Coupe, Polar white.
4.  1968 Crown Coupe, MDO, Charcoal gray.
5.  1968 Crown 4-door ht, Meadow green.
6.  1968 Le Baron, Navaho beige.
7.  1968 Le Baron, Turquoise, rear air.

I did have five other Imperials for parts, which I gave away.

1.  1968 Crown convertible, Polar white.
2.  1968 Crown 4-door, Gold, rear air.
3.  1968 Crown Coupe, lt blue.
4.  1968 Crown Coupe, dk blue.
5.  1967 Crown 4-door, white.

I bought my first Imperial in 1989, the last in 1997.

Bill/Imp, 68's

PS,  I have never listed any of these cars on the IML.