IML: 81 Imperial EFI problems

 If it stops raining for 1/2 a day,any suggestions for me to try,
 on this 81 Imperial?

 I got it to run the other day,but,it was not reliable.

 I read that there are 2 fuel filters under the car,where should they be.I figure I will check them.

  Has anyone tired an inline "EFI" electric fuel pump,instead of the in tank one?

  How about if converting to a carb,can use a low pressure inline electric pump,under the car,
will that pull thru the intank pump?Or am I stuck having to drop the fuel tank?

 On a side note,I am getting the "List" mailing,and it shows all kinds of junk with it,
like "code"?? What can I do to get the email to look more "normal"??

 Here is  a small example.
 Thanks, to All,Lee/cavemanmoron

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">