IML: RE:what email address do I use to contact/IML Sub Groups

IML: RE:what email address do I use to contact/IML Sub Groups

Hi all,
    Before this turns into a full fledged flame war,
let me explain a few things  about the IML and it's
sub groups!
First off,   The IML was started in about 1994 by a
gay man named Tony Lindsey and has always been a
tolerant and friendly place for ALL imperial owners.

As we have grown, we have found all imperial owners
were not alike and we have "sub groups" for like
minded people to branch out and talk about other
things besides ONLY Imperials as we try to keep this
list.

Some of the list we have include the Salon where most
everything goes post wise as long as the posts are not
hostile or cntain personal attacks.
http://www.imperialclub.com/OIC-specific/index.htm

Next we have the Gay member sub group.  A place where
gay Imperial owners can discuss cars as well as other
topics.
http://www.imperialclub.com/IML-specific/new-members/Rainbows.htm

Next we have the New Yorker Brougham mailing list
which has become so popular it is HUGE and sponsors a
very large web site and mailing list of it's own.
Fed and nurtured by Brad Hogg, it has become a place
where all Chrysler lovers can hang out.
http://newyorkeronline.org/74-78/

Next we have the newest of the bunch, the Christian
Imperial admirers mailing list, which may include
prayer requests in with carb and tranny talk in
amoungst the religious discussion.

So you can seewe are a diverse group with lots of
possibilities and offerings for our members.

Now I am sensing some of the messages are taking on a
less then friendly tone and I will remind all users
that tolerance and respect are REQUIRED of ALL posts
to the IML.

Personal attacks, and hateful messages will NOT be
tolerated and are grounds for immediate suspension
from the IML!

So lets drop this thread and move on.

One other note, if you would like another type of
mailing list to be created, let me know and you can
branch off in your own direction!

Now lets move along and get back to the Imperials.

Jeff Ingraham
Moderator