IML: Bad Code!!

Hi Lee -

I've been getting the Digest version of the mail for
more than a year and am pretty sure the "code" is HTML
formatting from messages that are not sent in "plain
text".  Not fun.

But more tedious are replies which include every
previous email on the same topic - I've seen some
original emails repeated at least 20 times in the
digests.

It's good mailing list practice to make sure the
subject line relates to the message you are sending
and to trim any attached, prior emails to focus on
what you are writing about.

Thanks all!

Bob

PS Imperial news: My '66 will get a trial fit in a new
garage this weekend.  It will require a right-angle
turn after backing down a long, narrow driveway,

On a side note,I am getting the "List" mailing,and it
shows all kinds of junk with it,like "code"?? What can
I do to get the email to look more "normal"??

Here is a small example.
Thanks, to All,Lee