IML: Please Welcome New Members, Mark & Tami Donnelly (1967)

IML: Please Welcome New Members, Mark & Tami Donnelly (1967)

New Subscriber(s): MARK DONNELLY AND TAMI
Email Address is: focuszx4@xxxxxxx
Member Location: LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

Car(s) owned: 1967 IMPERIAL CROWN COUPE CINNAMON GOLD WITH GOLD LEATHER AND A VINAL TOP BLACK(SMALL VINAL TOP) WAS OWNED BY THE ACTRESS LINDA GREY.

Self-Introduction: WELL I MOSTLY RESTORE LINCOLNS FROM 1964 TO 1977, MY FIRST CHRYSLER IS THIS 1967 IMPERIAL THAT WAS OWNED BY THE ACTRESS LINDA GREY THE WIFE OF JR EWING FROM THE HIT SHOW DALLAS, THIS CAR JUST NEEDED A LITTLE TLC, JUST A GOOD TUNE UP, NEW RADITOR, NEW CARB AND IT RUNS LIKE NEW! THIS CAR HAS A BETTER RIDE THAN THE LINCOLNS DO, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I WAS DOING 80 MPH, SO I HADE THE SPEEDO CHECKED AND I WAS DOING 78 MPH STILL VERY SMOOTH, I JUST BOUGHT A 1965 CHRYSLER 300 CONVERTABLE THAT NEED RESTORING, I ALSO BOUGHT A 1965 CHRYSLER 300 2 DOOR HARD TOP FOR THE GREAT PARTS. I HATE TO STRIP THE HARD TOP ITS VERY NICE TOO BUT THE CONVERTABLE WILL BE LOTS OF FUN IN THE SUN THE PRODUCTION ON THE 300 IS 1418 FOR THE 1965 MODEL YEAR. I PLAN ON TAKING A TRIP WITH MY 1967 IMPERIAL VERY SOON I DON'T KNOW THE GAS MILEAGE YET, BUT IT DOES NOT SEEM BAD. I CHANGED THE POINTS TO PERTRONIX ELECTRONIC SYSTEM THE BEST $80 I EVER SPENT. THE ENGINE RUNS GREAT AND HAS INSTANT THROTLE RESPONSE AND INSTANT START UPS, THIS CAR HAS BEEN G
ARAGE KEPT ITS WHOLE LIFE AND IS THE BEST ORIGINAL CAR I EVER SEEN AND HAD THE HONOR TO OWN, ITS SPENT ITS WHOLE LIFE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, NOW ITS IN LAS VEGAS, NV AS OF 10-10-05 THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, MARK D.