IML: Rear Ride Height Issues

Right here at your handy www.imperialclub.com website, you'll find some info on the subject.
From the home page's "Repair" link,
http://imperialclub.com/Repair/index.htm
under Frame Shocks & Springs, see
http://imperialclub.com/Repair/Springs/index.htm
Check the Springs and Shocks info. You'll find past discussions on these components that feed your full tank - rear dragging syndrome. I'll add a personal preference for KYB shocks http://www.kyb.com/kyb.php . Their total +/- 400lbs of pressurised force will help sagging springs.
I've meant to do height measurement comparisons on each car I've put them on, in each case have neglected to do so. With that, I'd estimate nearly 2 inches of lift when I put a set on a '72 Newport, over the 25 yr old Atlas brand hydraulic shocks it had. They can be a little firm.
Of course, nothing beats new springs.

Eric
Portland, Oregon

MY butt sinks down 4 inches when I get gas... Just picture it, I try to hide my rear but folk notice and point. I must fix this issue. Where to get air bags, helper springs, springs re-arched, or new springs. Come on a speak up out there I know I am not the only with a low rear end. Lets talk nuts and bolts: Price, suppliers, quality, and ease to use.
Charles 62, 63