Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Chrome parts, emblems, etc.

Tom

A local wrecking yard owner had one last year. I mentioned it to the list on a post, and gave the yard's number and info. Don't know if he still has it. The yard man wanted $500 for it. It was complete, and restorable, had been sitting there for years.It was a four door car.

Unfortunately some of the people who contacted him complained about the price, and one crazy even wanted it for free, claiming he was from Ohio and it would cost too much too ship- The yard owner was NOT a happy camper over my attempts to sell his car- Don';t know what he did with it, but will check if you are interested-

                                                                              ted in North Carolina