Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 1:12 AM
Subject: IML: rear drums 67 imp

Hi all,
Does anybody know what the size of the rear drums on 67-68 imps is?, am wondering if there is another drom like off a truck that could have the lug hole redrilled so could be used as a replacement for imperials. BTW are the rear  shoes interchangeble with any thing else ?, thanks

Mike Becker
Imperial-less in afghanistan