IML: '66 Imperial registration

I forgot to mention in my previous post, be sure to inform the DMV clerk that the make is Imperial and the model is Crown.  Don't let them force you to register your Imperial as a Chrysler.  That's like saying you have to register your Continental as a Ford because Lincoln is a division of Ford.

It helps to bring old registration documents if they are correct.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 Crown Coupe project
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man