IML: 1966 Imperial Crown COUPE-$750 ! PLEASE take me home, I'm a stray

IML: 1966 Imperial Crown COUPE-$750 ! PLEASE take me home, I'm a stray and need a good home!

Hey-someone in the IML list needs to take this baby (can a box car be a baby?) home!
Just saw it on the Sacramento craigslist.  I know nothing about this vehicle.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/car/106920500.html

OK, if I was a box car fan and didn't already have 18 cars, I'd jump on it!  First year of 440 power!

Scott
'63 mayan gold Crown (loaded) 4-door w/ flightsweep (GG)
'70 T & C wagon (440 w/ factory dual intake/exhaust)
'73 LeBaroness 2-door turquoise/white/white leather (Beautiful color combo)
'73 LeBomba 4-door baby blue w/ blue cloth/leather (local used car lot purchast $1500, immaculate!)