IML: IML Chat Room Reminder

Hi List Members,
This is a semi-weekly reminder that we have a real-time, live chat session Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings.

There are a few easy ways to find the chat room. _________________

Not familiar with IRC chat rooms? The easiest way is to use the Java-based program by going to http://www.dal.net/ and entering in a nickname of your choice on the right side. A 'java' window will automatically open. Enter:

/join #IML

and you'll be there.
                                             _________________

For those familiar with the IRC program, 1. Log into a Dalnet server,
2. Enter

/join #IML

3. And you're there.
                                              _________________

Don't yet have an IRC program? See these pages to download IRC programs.
For Windows users, try http://www.mirc.com/
and/or http://www.pirch.com/software.html
For Mac users, see http://www.ircle.com/

For more information and specific instructions on how to log into the IRC
chat server using mIRC, this link will show you how,
http://www.imperialclub.com/Chat/mirc.htm

All are welcome to stop on in and share in the fun. This is a great way to meet Imperial owners and admirers. Get comfortable, pour yourself a beverage, and feel free to stop in and participate.

Webmonster-Eric
Imperialclub.com Web Team