Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 1:59 AM
Subject: Re: IML: '55 Imperial ebay

The '55 isn't a Crown. The only Imperial called Crown that year is the long wheelbase model. By the way, the seat upholstery (fabric and pattern) on this '55 is not correct. I don't think that the seller realizes that it has been at least partially redone. It was done sympathetically, even though they left out part of the pleating.

Paul W.