Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 9:26 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Darren Gilling

New Subscriber(s): Darren Gilling
Email Address is: darrengilling@xxxxxxx
Member Location: United Kingdom

Car(s) owned: 1963 Imperial Crown 2 Door Southampton, Ivory Exterior, gold
Interior Leather

Self-Introduction: Hi Guys

I've today purchased a 1963 Imperial 2 door Sedan which was imported here
from California in 2004. Previous to that it was a one owner car from new.
The Vin number is 9233116653 and the car is in superb condition. There are a
number of minor repairs I need to do, for example none of the gauges work
apart from the battery meter, I guess I'm going to need to find out if its
the actual guages or an electrical fault. I live in Liverpool, England and
work in marketing, I'm realy looking forwad to getting the old car back to
its former glory. It certainly raises a few smiles over here on our small
roads. I'm really interested in hearing from any of you Imperial owners in
the US, feel free to mail me