Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 7:55 PM
Subject: IML: transmission kit - two piece reverse band?

can anyone recommend a vendor for a automatic trans rebuild kit for a 57, also years ago I used a "2 piece band" that you could sneak in without tearing the trans apart. Is this an option on a 57 mopar trans? I have no reverse and believe the band adjustment is correct. any help would be appreciated. thank you, Charlie