IML: Wildcat Wrecking Update

Hey Everyone,
Wildcat Wrecking now has a weekly update of their inventory, I just received the following e-mail from them, and just in case you don't know about them, they are an ALL MOPAR wrecking yard located about 30 miles east of Portland Oregon USA. I live about 10 miles from them, if you ever need a close contact. Here's their e-mail and their contact info if you want to join their mailing list:

Hello!

We have compiled a list of our past customers so that we can send emails

to you when we have any new parts or cars in the yard. We hope that this

will be a useful tool for you, however we understand if you are not

interested in being on this mailing list. If you wish to be removed, please

We would guess that you would be sent an email approx 2-3 times a week.

Most of the time, it will just be a list of parts and/or cars.

Feel free to call or email with any questions you may have, and our

parts department will be glad to assist you in any way they can!

Thank you again for being such a valued customer, and we very much hope

to serve you again in the future.

Sincerely,

Wildcat Auto Wrecking

503-668-7786