IML: Please Welcome Dwain Kinkoff

New Subscriber(s): Dwain Kinkoff
Email Address is: kinkodw@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Car(s) owned: 1969 Lebaron 4 door hardtop. Green,Green and Green. Unrestored
survivor. Condition 3

Self-Introduction: I always thought the Imperials were way cool rides but
was actually looking for a '71 or '72 Sport Fury. Ran across this '69
Imperial and the rest is history. Major problem with the vehicle is that the
signals don't work. They are the sequential signals. No one around here even
has a clue hoe=w to make them work again. The vehicle is my retirement
present. I plan on retiring in about ten years and hope to have itcompletely
resored by then although the only major project will be a fresh coat of
paint ansd a new vinyl top. Original paint and top showing it's age.