RE: IML: classic car insurance

Hagerty insure my three cars. I was told 5000 was the min coverage avaiable per car.

From: Hugecoop@xxxxxxx
Anyone recommend a classic auto insurance company? getting ready to put one
on the road and I want to insure it with antique tags here in PA. I got a
quote from Hagerty for 90.00$ a year-are they a reputable company? I put a value
of 2000.00$ on it and it kicked back saying I had to have a 3500.00$ minumum
on it. Is this what they will then insure it at, as far as value goes?
Thanks, Charlie 38 bs cp