Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome Dwain Kinkoff

I also recently (2 years ago) purchased a 1969 Imperial. This is a 2 door LeBaron. I removed the vinyl roof to repair some minor rust at the front of the roof and discovered major rust under the fiberglass rear window insert that I was not remotely aware of. My sequential signals also do not work as designed. A previous owner set them to just flash on and off which is fine for me now. There is an aftermarket kit available for about $90 which is supposed to fix the sequential flashers. I may get to that eventually or design something myself.

As I stated in an earlier message, I am in the process of figuring what
to do with this car. I really want a convertible and it may end up that
way. Pretty much all of the rust on the car would be cut out in a
convertibilizing process.

Good luck. Let us know how your signals go.