Re: IML: classic car insurance

In a message dated 11/3/2005 11:57:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Jkelly808@xxxxxxx writes:
The rub is if you plan to use the car as a driver, and I mean anything beyond extremely occasional use.
When I insured my cars with JC Taylor, one of the questions on the application was re how the cars would be used. I answered that in addition to shows, parades, etc that I would use the cars to visit friends, take drives in nice weather, go to the golf course, etc.

I may be wrong, but I think that the type of usage I put down is expected and permissible. You're not supposed to use the car on errands to KMart, but there is other casual use that's ok.

Tom
68 Imp Convert
60 NYer HT