Re: IML: car haulers.....ADDITIONAL QUESTION????

Re: IML: car haulers.....ADDITIONAL QUESTION????

rob

you are correct.  nothing in life is for sure.  everything you do or say has risk.  all i'm saying is that for the price AMERICA'S CHOICE AUTO MOVERS is the best deal.  they have a 4 star rating out of a 5 star grading process.  please see the following website which grades auto transport companies.  there are 125 reviews at this website.  www.auto-transport-reviews.com/directory/.

you are also correct that these guys are brokers.  nevertheless, both the dispatching and the carrier(a very nice and communicative person-he called me 3 times and was very obliging to help) himself were well worth the measly $650.00 i paid them for more than a 1,000 mile jaunt.

do your homework and hope for the best.

regards
marty

66 crown 2 dr