Re: IML: 90 IMP ABS

So does that mean that as long as you have your 90-93 Imperial the ABS is cover under warranty? Even if the recall was done?
----- Original Message -----
From: Brad Hogg
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 9:14 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 90 IMP ABS

In the USA, the pump and piston are covered under lifetime warranty.  In Canada, the pump, piston and labour to R&R same are covered under lifetime warranty.  I did talk to Chrysler once about this and this is the information they gave me.  I don't have the number but you should be able to look up Chrysler customer service somewhere and track down the right department.