Re: IML: IML 67 IMP AD

ok. k. here this is for all u' 67 imp owners out there i bought a life mag. yesterday w/ a ad for a ' 67. ok this ad had an option listed as where you could get an option of installing a frount passeger seat that could swival all the way around & face backward yeah right this would not pass safty muster to day do ne of you have 1 of these? if so let me know i can imagine some 1 w/ kids w/ 1 of these oh yeah this has disaster written all over it the kid in the frount seat spinning it around [ how ever mother could keep an eye on the kids in the back easer] the ad also shows a man & woman dining by candle light yeah right can ne 1 say  FIRE HAZERD?  oh & who's driving while they r dining? did the 4 door cars also have this option? the car shown is a 2 door crown.]