IML: Imperial Trivia

So you know Imperials?

O.K.

T R Y   T H I S  O N E:

=======================

The eagle was the mascot on Imperials for many, many
years.  Postwar, mostly.

The eagle that goes into the circular hood ornament of
the 61-66 cars may be the most common shape:

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1962/Brochure/CoverSmall.jpg

All such emblem eagles, when viewed HEAD-ON, have the
bird's head turned to the LEFT (and the hood ornament
as viewed from the drivers seat counts as being behind
the bird, so that answer won't fly here).

There is one place on one car part on one year that
has the eagle's head turned to the RIGHT.

There is another, different eagle on a different year
car out there with a right-facing head as well.  You
will stupefy and amaze your peers (and me) if you nail
both of them on the same email before you get hints
from other entries with single answers.

What year cars?
Where is it located - precisely?

First one to answer to my satisfaction IN PUBLIC, with
a link to the image of it from the website to prove
your impeccable knowledge of Imperial trivia gets a
decent (small) spare part for their car or a framable
treat out of my literature collection for the Imperial
year of their choosing.

Entries judged by order of arrival in my inbox.

Good luck, Chuck.

Kenyon Wills