Re: IML: Car Covers

Wow, what a nice gift. Bob!

I'm a big fan of Weathershield, too, especially for its compact size when
off the car. I have not experienced it in outdoor use (I have one on a car
that's never been wet), but since it's called Weathershield and was
developed by Covercraft, I'd say it's a good choice for outdoor use, too!

For more help picking a fabric, go to covercraft.com.

Chris in LA