Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 90 Imp ABS

Thanks guys for the help. i will tell my bud of this. and find out his production date. Now here is the kick in the rubber parts, i work for the and at the company that was Bendix. Now Siemens VDO Automotive in Newport News VA.  How are the Bosch ABS as i think that is what is on mine. but I may be wrong. my door tag is MFG 4-90 and the funny sticker in the rear window shows # 342. but at any rate so far so good ABS Air ride and trany OK knock on wood.

Alan Jordan

90 IMP

75 LeBaron