Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 12:44 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Car Covers

Hi All...regarding the Weathershield car covers, I went to the web site (carcover.com) but I think I need a little more info first. ....such as what material is best suited for all around use. The carwill be in a garage and not out in the driveway all the time but I still would like the best 'all around' protection I can get. Anyone who has already ordered one of these covers havae any info they can share about picking the right KIND of cover/material??? ...I also noticed that the particular cover I was checking out, I think it was a 'custom' cover, did NOT have the side-mirror poctets....for experience does anyone havae a suggestion regarding how important ( or not) having the mirrow pockets really is!!
Please feel free to email me directly so we don't bore the rest of the IML with this, as I know it has been beat to death several times already...sorry Folks!
Thanks for any and all info!!
Dan Melnik/1966 convertible (soon!)