IML: 66 Imperial Parts Car Body MUST SELL Quickly

IML: 66 Imperial Parts Car Body MUST SELL Quickly

      Hello group, I have lost storage on my 66 Imperial Crown Coupe '"parts car."' It is not restorable- body sides dented, broken windshield, good for hard metal parts. Such as real solid trunk pan, floor boards, full frame very good, body patch panels, rocker panels.
       It does not have doors or deck lid. Or engine + transmission.  Actually it would be a better candidate for the derby than some of the nicer cars being sacrificed. But I wanted to keep it around for restoration parts for my convertible.And now I can not. Maybe someone else needs it for the original trunk + floorboards from this car.
       If anyone in the NE Ohio could use this car let me know soon. I cannot part it out-all must go.
       Thanks, Rob      rlkidd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx