Re: IML: HELP!!!! 64 IML BRAKE DRUMS

hi look up th ephone number for french lakes auto parts in deleno ( sp ) mn they should have some drums you can turn,
On Nov 11, 2005, at 1:24 PM, JAY D'ANGELO wrote:

My car is on the rack for an expensive brake job, but the drums are too far out to turn. Can't find a source - Kanter, Bernbaum, Atlas - all the sources listed are a no go.

ANYONE with a source for new or used drums (well within tolerances) out there?

Thanks,

Jay
64 Iml Crown Convt