Re: IML: Eagle Trivia Answers

It's my understanding that a LOT of the corporate
archives and history got flushed when the company went
through the troubles that led to Lee Iacocca and the
K'car.

Wouldn't surprise me if the people with memory of
design elements from 15+ years back weren't around to
insist, and maybe there was "reinterpretation"?

Anybody else ever noticed this before?  I doubt that
many at the dealership on either side of the counter
knew different.  It had an eagle, after all.  That and
the greatest legroom in its segment.

-K

--- Brad Hogg <luxoliner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good point.  The C pillar emblems point right as
> well.  Do you think this
> was some mystical "designer's intention" or just
> that they started making
> the emblems a certain way and ran with it?

Kenyon Wills