IML: 1956 Crown Imperial Limousine advertised in ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE (AAC

IML: 1956 Crown Imperial Limousine advertised in ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE (AACA)

There is a 1956 Crown Imperial Limousine advertised for sale in the current issue of ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE.  I contact the owner the day my magazine came.  He had already had over 60 calls on the car and it has been SOLD.  It is nice to hear of our Imperials being so popular. Did anyone on the list buy the car ?

Randy Still

'55 Imperial Sedan
'56 Crown Imperial
'64 Imperial Crown Coupe