IML: 1968 Imperial 4 door on ebay in Spokane

IML: 1968 Imperial 4 door on ebay in Spokane

There is a 1968 4 door Imperial listed on ebay located in Spokane.

Since I live in Spokane, I decided to have a look at it.
First the bad news:

The car has been hit on both sides. The front passenger door needs to be replaced. A replacement door is included. There is some damage to the rear quarter panel. I could not see it very well. Close quarters in garage. A rear quarter panel is also included. The glass in the damaged door was not damaged and the rocker panel appears to be more or less undamaged. Rear brake light grill on drivers side is broken in corner. Owner has complete replacement rear grill. Missing some of the side trim.

Good news:

I could not see any rust. Probably original paint, blue with black vinyl roof. Paint mostly in good condition. Possible repaint on front passenger fender. Nice vinyl roof. The owner said that the car has all options except dual exhaust. I don't know. The interior is very nice. Black leather with power split front bench seat. Dual power mirrors, 6 power windows, Sentenel, Cruise, Power antenna/ AM/FM, very good glass, rear A/C, supposed to be 78K miles so good front end!, good rotors?. Engine runs pretty well considering that the car has not been driven much and it was 17F when I looked at it. Trans leaks.

Fred Joslin