From: GeoNort@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 00:30:46 EST
Subject: Re: IML: Painting your Imperial

Yes, Miracle will remove the trim if that's what you want. Of course it adds to the cost. They remove trim & do body work. Like others have said check the body work before the paint goes on. I had one slight imperfection in my Paint job & they fixed no questions asked. Like I said in my earlier post I would ask to see other cars that they have painted. They should be proud to show off there work. The one I used in Stockton had an old Chevy truck with everything removed including all the glass. It boils down to what you want and are willing to pay.

George.