Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 11:39 AM
Subject: IML: 1940 Windsor

This is from the Allpar Forum. Any takers. http://www.allpar.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=69848

"Have just purchased a 1940 Chryler Windsor 4 dr and am trying to locate the vehicle identification number on THE FRAME. Have found the plate on the passenger front door jamb. I need to locate the one stamped into the frame so that the local department of motor vehicles can inspect and verify same for title and registration. Can anyone be of help ? Appreciate it."

Fred Joslin