Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: IML: new member with 69 coupe

The car you are buying sounds VERY much like one that was on ebay last year. The car was located in Virginia at that time.

Pete in PA
70 LeBaron 4DHT

From: "Steve B." <imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Edward Flinta
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:17:43 -0500
New Subscriber(s): Edward Flinta
Member Location: Mississauga Ontario Canada.

Car(s) owned: Im buying a 1969 Chrysler Imperial 2 door coupe with 48,000
original miles and in mint condition, i think its most likely the 1 of the
best 69 LeBaron coupes in the world, ive never see a nicer one. Its Gold
with a Black V-top  with brown leather bucket seat int and loaded with every
option that could be ordered but the right side mirror.

Self-Introduction: Ive always felt that Imperials from 1955 to the 1973 are
in a class by themselves , Caddys and Lincolns dont even come close. I love
the styling of imperials and to be honest i really love them all. If i could
have my  dream car it would be a 1962 Imperial Crown convertible loaded with
every option that was offered by Chrysler. My next favorite would be the 69
LeBaron 2 door coupes which i will be the proud owner of soon.