Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 5:01 PM
Subject: Re: IML: blower motor resistor, help info needed from list

On the resistor for an air conditioner subject, I located in my parts inventory, the following item that I have no parts book for. It is an NOS item in the original box. It is an A/C evaporator control, vacuum unit, part # 2485284. I do not have parts books from 64 thru 67. My guess is it is for a 64 thru 66. Does anyone know what it is for and is it an Imperial item? Joe Machado
   I have all kinds of stuff, but if I do not find it in a parts book, then I cannot advertise it in the parts for sale section of the IML.