From: "Haze Green Wonder" <imperial1967@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: <shaun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: How many rotors do we need (1967-1968)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 07:06:56 -0800

Ken and all

Looks like we have 30 people wanting 2 each for a total of 60 rotors.. I was told by the last company that we needed to order 100 rotors to get them down to a reasonable price... But I guess It doesn't matter for me now, as I found out yesterday my rotors are now toast. So I'll be doing the Supra Conversion or ordering rotors at 600.00 each...

Here's the original Quote from 2003:
  0-25                      $600.00    each
  26-50                       $500.00  ""
   51 and up                   $200.00 ""

I've spent 3 years off and on trying to get people to order rotors... 67-68 imperials are one of the most numerous cars on the IML and we can't get 50 people to spend 400.00 on rotors.

Why don't we do a recount... Just so I make sure I have everyones current address. If you want a rotor for your 67 or 68 imperial. I don't care if you've emailed me before or on the list. email me at imperial67@xxxxxxxxxxx and tell me your name, email address, and how many you want.

Leslie

New Subscriber(s): Shaun