Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:18 PM
Subject: IML: Interior lighting question... 65 Crown

Hello:
I have a question about the lights in my 4 dr Crown. When I open the
front door the map light and two front door puddle lights come on, nothing in
back. When I open a back door, the two rear puddle lights come on and the
lights on the sail panels, nothing in front. The lights on the rear doors and
the lights on the sail panels come on when the light switch is turned fully to
the left, nothing in front. Is this correct operation? Also with all door
closed, and after turning on the map light the two front doors and the map
light come on, nothing in back (this seems right to me) Looking at the wiring
diagram it looks to me that all the lights shoud come on when any door is
opened. Can anyone tell me how thier similar model car behaves?
Thanks!
Eric