Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 7:14 AM
Subject: IML: Budd brakes on C bodies and also rotor specs

1) I believe that very few 1967- 1969 C-bodies came with front discs vs. all of the 1967-1969 Imperials so rotor availability is less of an issue and there is a relatively easy swap to post Budd brake systems for these cars if you choose.

2) Assuming  that we go through with the purchase of the new lot of Budd rotors, what specs will the manufacturer use? Does anyone have an NOS rotor that can be used.

Fred Joslin