From: Woolf,Richard T(Contractor) <richard.woolf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:02:36 -0500
Subject: IML: blinker lens gaskets

Hello List,
 I'm having my '66 Crown redone at a local body shop. I had them take the front bumper off last week for replating.
When I removed the blinker lens to take the assemblies out of the bumper the gaskets fell apart.

Does anybody on the list know where I can get new front blinker lens gaskets?

Rich W.
'66 Crown
'73 LeBaron
'75 LeBaron