Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 54 Imperial parts

I have a 2 door 54 that is all orginal and about 95% if not more complete. If interseted I can send pics.....Rick in Panama City, Fl

John Baker <jbaker22@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I understand that the door armrests are same as a 54 Desoto 2 dr. I have a
project 2dr Hardtop that has no armrest at all. could I buy them from you?
Thanks
John Baker
Malabar Fl.