Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 7:18 PM
Subject: IML: Interior lighting question... 65 Crown

Hello:
    I have a question about the lights in my 4 dr Crown.  When I open the front door the map light and two front door puddle lights come on, nothing in back.  When I open a back door, the two rear puddle lights come on and the lights on the sail panels, nothing in front.  The lights on the rear doors and the lights on the sail panels come on when the light switch is turned fully to the left, nothing in front.  Is this correct operation?  Also with all door closed, and after turning on the map light the two front doors and the map light come on, nothing in back (this seems right to me)  Looking at the wiring diagram it looks to me that all the lights shoud come on when any door is opened.  Can anyone tell me how thier similar model car behaves?
    Thanks!
    Eric

Checked by AVG Free Edition.