Re: IML: Trimming Messages

Changing the subject line would be a big help also. I've seen many posts with as many as 3 topics under 1 subject.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Schmitt" <bsbrbank@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 11:29 PM
Subject: IML: Trimming Messages

Eric -

Excellent advice! Some of the stuff seen on the Digest is AMAZING! One frequent poster who uses HTML always has two versions of his message show up - one is hideous. But worse are those who may be sending messages copied from Word or some Microsoft product which creates pages of junk (characterized by the "MSO" coding). I'll save some examples and post to a web site. Plain text, please!

Bob

Hi All,

It's come to mind that a reminder about trimming reply messages to the
Imperial Mailing List was due.

When replying to an email, it is appreciated that the originating email be
trimmed down to it's bare essentials, excluding spaced lines, system
generated text, etc. This helps to compose your reply and keeps our messages
compact.

Thank you for your attention.

Webmonster Eric
-Imperialclub.com Web Team