From: Ken Lang
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:16 PM
Subject: IML: 67 Imperial for Sale

Hey all,

I just spotted a 67 LeBaron for sale in Mopar Collector?s Guide magazine.  It?s a bit out of my price range. ;-)  But the add reads as follows:

1967 Imperial LeBaron 4dr H/T:  Chrysler promotional car,

Custom factory built for movie star Maureen O?Sullivan.

CA car, all history since new, dual ac, pristine cond,

$20,000 obo.  805-496-1366  CA

Don?t know if it?s a members car or if a member would like it to be their car.

Ken

67 Crown 4 Dr Ht