Re: IML: 73 ignition switch

jhplc@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Any sources for an ignition switch with T/T column?..The local NAPA shows them not available..thanks
AutoZone online shows Wells # LS310 (for only $13.99).

Advance Auto Parts online shows
GP Sorensen # S61 (for an even lower $13.97!).  http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductDetail.aspx?mfrcode=GPS&mfrpartnumber=S61&parttype=410&ptset=A

I bet NAPA has it too, but you'd probably have to go to the store and find an old guy with no hair (probably also with a limp and a grouchy attitude, like the guy local to me who can find darn near anything) to look it up in a catalog.  ;o)

Good luck!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Books About Imperials -- History & Repair

My Collection of Imperials
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
1970 Imperial LeBaron