IML: List of People for Budd Rotors

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to put the list of the names of the people who have reserved and committed to buying the Budd rotors for the Imperial 67-69. If you don’t see yourself and you want some of these rotors please email me at shaun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thank you and have a great day

John Muller                   2 rotors

Ken Lang                      4

Paul W                          2

Fred Joslin                    2

Javier                           4

George Norton              2

Richard Woodside         4

Ed Tiede                       2

Dave                            2

Kristian Oyen                2

Dale Anderson              2

Randy Shustack            2

Morgan Von Rueden      4

Harvey Wells                 2

Scott Walker                 2

Tim Klein                       2

Stephen Dunkle             4

If any of this is incorrect or anyone wants to be added please let me know

Regards,

Shaun Shroff

DuraBrake Co.