Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 5:25 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: List of People for Budd Rotors

This has been a question I have Been meaning to ask. Is there someone manufacturing these? The reason I am asking is because I was talking to a friend of my who is a machinist, he has made rotors and other parts for truck and tractor pullers. He said he would like to see one of the rotors to see if there would be a problem making them, I Own a 72 imperial so I have no idea what one looks like. If this is of any interest let me know. I have not been following this topic lately, so Mr. Shroff if your intentions are to manufacture these That's GREAT!!! Forget I mentioned it, it just came up in conversation with my friend and I thought it might help someone out.

Thanks.