From: <dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 12:49 AM
Subject: Re: IML: '66 convertible body style

> Hi All...this may have been kicked arond some time back but I can't
remember.....I see ads for parts and stuff in lots of magazines like the
MOPAR COLLECTORS GUIDE (which is impossible to find in a store out here in
CA) and reference to A-B-C (etc) body styles are thrown around all the time.
BUT!!!! what letter is used to describe the body style for my '66 Imperial
convertible? I heard something about a "D" body style but never see that
letter used in a magazine...is that correct or is the Imperial a different
body style letter?