IML: Please Welcome New Member, Dawn Zander (1952)

IML: Please Welcome New Member, Dawn Zander (1952)

New Subscriber(s): Dawn Zander
Email Address is: mykidsfrst@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Washington State

Car(s) owned: 1952 Chrylser Imperial Limosine

Self-Introduction: I found this web site after my father had someone do some research, We live in Washington state, and own a 1952 Chrylser Imperial Limosine, with bullet proof glass, suicide doors. I was shocked to see that someone on here has one in Saudi Arabia and thinks that its more then likely the last one,,,,,,,,,,Well its not there is at least two. Cause we have one in Washington state!