IML: New Die Cast Offering -1961 Imperial

IML: New Die Cast Offering -1961 Imperial

Hello Folks

Yat Ming has introduced a new 1/18 scale die cast model of the 1961 Crown Convertible. I have no pictures yet, but as soon as I do, I will post them in the models page.

Chris Middlebrook

62 Custom Southampton

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com